Sunday, 29 April 2007

Lime Crazy

The other day I felt pity with our small lime tree. It has so many fruit that all the branches are bending down to the ground. So I started picking them and after half an hour or so I picked 8kg!!! of lime! The picture of the tree on the right is actually AFTER I harvested the 8kg!!

But what to do with so many limes?! I asked my mum and she copied and sent me a recipe for lime marmalade from an old East German cookbook. [I mean it was actually for some other fruit, because there were hardly any citrus fruit in East German times, not enough to make marmalade anyway]. So I used up at least 1kg… :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I have been Writing and reading Blogs for a few months now and I have to say I see some unusual blogs out there, but your blog got my attention. I really enjoyed reading it and If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com community which I and many of my friends belong to and let thousand of others see your blog for free,. I will add your blog to my favorites and I will check back for updates. I wish you warm regards and continued success.

Jessica