Friday, 9 January 2009

Latest Project - Wedding Homepage

Ian had the idea of doing a wedding homepage. So instead of answering the same questions over and over again, we would put all the information about - Where & When, To & From, On the day, Accommodation,... on the web. Sounds simple but since I like challenges I installed TYPO3 on my web server and got a free template from the internet. It took me a couple of days to have everything up and running but now it is so simple and easy to add content, create forms, manage user accounts, have everything in 3 different languages ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.
I guess it will be a gorgeous wedding! Full of loe and joy!
Enjoy it!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.
I guess it will be a gorgeous wedding! Full of love and joy!
Enjoy it!

Cheers