eStudent Visa II
"Sorry, but you are not in the system." - "I know. This is because the money didn't get through in time even though I transfered it 4 days ago and therefore the application got canceled" - "I am sorry, but you are not in the system. You have to apply again." - "Ok, but I transfered the money already..." - "Mhm... I get someone from the eVisa section..."
"We finally found you in the system but there is an error message and we don't know exactly what it means. We have to phone Canberra to find out what it means. We will let you know."
GREAT! I love unknown error messages!! But at least they found me in the system!!

1 comment:
You should have asked to take a look yourself since you are a computer scientist :-) But really that's ridiculous and we are through that kind of stuff as well. If you don't ask you don't get the answer. Anyway, good luck with it!
Post a Comment