Getting a student card...
Student administration: You are not enrolled yet we can't give you the card. Go to the International Office.
International Office: We cannot enrol you. We need a confirmation that you have this scholarship. Go to the Scholarship Office.
Scholarship Office: Sorry, but you have to be enrolled to get this form signed.
MUST BRAKE THE CIRCLE!!! MUST BRAKE THE CIRCLE!!!
They signed it anyway which was very nice of them!
International Office: Mhm.... I am not qualified to enrol you but thanks for getting this form. [She made some phone calls and sent me to the Students Office.]
Students Office: I was enrolled within 10min.
Back to the Student Administration: Well... it takes at least 24h for the enrollment to get onto our computer system. [Ok, so it takes 24h for all the bits and bytes to travel from one end of the campus to the other...] Ok, I will come back tomorrow then...

No comments:
Post a Comment