My New Rain Jacket
I needed a new rain jacket, so my parents gave me some money for my birthday to buy one. And of course they wanted to see my new jacket.So Ian made some pictures of me and my new rain jacket. And yes, the yellow flowers are there for a purpose. Ian gave me these lovely flowers yesterday when he came back from work and I think he wants my parents to know this… ;-)
And there is another funny story in connection with this jacket. I bought it at MountainDesign in the city and when I came home I found the security device (this little white plastic that you can only remove with a magnet or so) still attached to my jacket! I think there were 2 of them on my jacket and they just removed the first one. But funny enough we walked out of the store without any “peep”.
This is actually the second time this happened to me! Can you believe that?! I bought a leather jacket a couple of weeks ago and found a texture fault when I came home. So I brought it back and exchanged it for another one. But when I got home with this new leather jacket I found this security device still attached to it. Again there was no “peep” when I left the shop because it was temporary under construction. So I had to go back to that shop a third time and asked them to remove this security thing. It was really funny to watch the face of the salesgirl as well as the faces of the surrounding customers :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment