Tuesday, 20 June 2006

A quarter of a century...
This day started already quite early. At 5.45am the telephone ran and woke me up – Nicole wanted to be the first to congratulate me on my birthday. And indeed she was the first :-)
We finally got up at 7am and had breakfast together. Yummy crumpets [for those who don’t know crumpets: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumpet] with Nutella!
Then I finally unwrapped my presents! The parcel from my family arrived yesterday already, but I was strong and didn’t open it until this morning. They sent me a cook book with yummy German recipes.
And among other things Ian gave me Holeproof Explorer Socks (http://www.holeproof.com.au/Our-Products/Holeproof-Explorer.asp). They are really fantastic! They are just “unkaputtbar” (not damageable)!
After that I hopped on my little “lawn mower” and drove to uni. And I saw a rainbow for the first time here in Perth! Ah well… I also got pretty wet because it rained… but the rainbow was very pretty!
Tonight we are having our 5th (out of 6) language lesson (Ian does German and I do Arabic). And after that we are going to watch the soccer game GermanyEcuador.

No comments: