Yesterday we went to see “Little Miss Sunshine”. It was one of the funniest movies that I’ve ever seen; it is number 208 out of the 250 best movies on imdb.com ever and deservedly so. But it is actually a really dark comedy that takes the piss out of Americans and Beauty Contests – maybe that’s why I liked it so much :-) I really recommend watching it!
Thursday, 19 October 2006
Little Miss Sunshine
Yesterday we went to see “Little Miss Sunshine”. It was one of the funniest movies that I’ve ever seen; it is number 208 out of the 250 best movies on imdb.com ever and deservedly so. But it is actually a really dark comedy that takes the piss out of Americans and Beauty Contests – maybe that’s why I liked it so much :-) I really recommend watching it!
After that we (6 people) went to have dinner in one of Ian’s favourite restaurants (http://www.ginoscafe.com.au/index.htm) in Freo. And as usual we shared a “Penne a la Vodka” with spinach. But somehow we ended up eating from each others plate. Three of the others shared a sea food platter where we all picked out some nice bits and in the end we just eat from the other plates as well – was good fun :-)
Yesterday we went to see “Little Miss Sunshine”. It was one of the funniest movies that I’ve ever seen; it is number 208 out of the 250 best movies on imdb.com ever and deservedly so. But it is actually a really dark comedy that takes the piss out of Americans and Beauty Contests – maybe that’s why I liked it so much :-) I really recommend watching it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment