We went to see the movie “Who killed the electric car?” on Friday. It was a really interesting documentation about the EV1, a “electric vehicle” by General Motors, which was one of the first electric cars on the roads in
Sunday, 12 November 2006
The weekend in short
We went to see the movie “Who killed the electric car?” on Friday. It was a really interesting documentation about the EV1, a “electric vehicle” by General Motors, which was one of the first electric cars on the roads inCalifornia .
On Saturday we went to a late “Oktoberfest BBQ”. A German guy from uni sponsored German sausages, Leberkäse and made potato salad from his grandma’s old recipe – really yummy!! We had a really nice, relaxing, chatting,… evening.
Today Ian went on a bike race again. But because I don’t like getting up early in the morning especially on the weekend I stayed at home. I just love laying in bed until half past nine on a Sunday morning! And after a yummy breakfast outside in the sunny courtyard I took my little scooter for a ride to Freo. Strolling around the Freo markets (fresh fruit & veggies) and along the cappuccino strip – I love lazy weekends :-)
We went to see the movie “Who killed the electric car?” on Friday. It was a really interesting documentation about the EV1, a “electric vehicle” by General Motors, which was one of the first electric cars on the roads in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment