Friday, 9 February 2007

Back in Perth

A friend asked me whether I missed Perth… well I didn’t quite miss it because I was busy visiting friends and spending time with my family but I must say that I am happy to be back in Perth :-)
I really enjoyed the first part of my trip. I met a man on the train who was on his way to Moscow and told incredible stories about the live there; I flew business class from Frankfurt to Dubai (I could use the many miles I collected already to upgrade) and could therefore enjoy the Emirates Lounge in Frankfurt.
But after I was spoilt with that I flew economy class from Dubai to Perth (10h) and it was horrible – a fully booked plan, half young parents and their babies and half old grannies. I couldn’t sleep and they had only crap movies. Anyway I made it ;-) but I am still suffering from pretty bad jet lag.

No comments: