As we suspected already the swim was cancelled on Saturday morning. And I reckon it was a good decision – the weather was really crap and it wouldn’t have been much fun. Many people were disappointed but after the swim was already nearly cancelled last year and Ian and his mates still remember this very tough 7h race, I think they were glad that they didn’t need to do this again in similar conditions.
Sunday, 18 February 2007
As we suspected already the swim was cancelled on Saturday morning. And I reckon it was a good decision – the weather was really crap and it wouldn’t have been much fun. Many people were disappointed but after the swim was already nearly cancelled last year and Ian and his mates still remember this very tough 7h race, I think they were glad that they didn’t need to do this again in similar conditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment