anni down under
Wednesday, 14 February 2007
Happy Valentines Day :-)
http://www.adrianlafond.com/?page=bugorgy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's me
Annika
Perth, WA, Australia
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(190)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(163)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(16)
Fancy BBQOn Sunday night we went to a friend’s pla...
Red Bull Air Race – copyrightI just had to remove ...
My new bike!Don’t know whether I mentioned already...
Japanese NightWe went to this great Japanese night...
University surplus??!!“Curtin has recorded an oper...
Construction WorkJust in front of our house they a...
Swim CancelledAs we suspected already the swim was...
Rottnest Channel Swim 2007We just came back from t...
Happy Valentines Day :-)http://www.adrianlafond.co...
Annoying coldI do have one of those annoying colds...
The photo of Australia Day that I posted the other...
Warm welcomeI was crazy enough to go to uni on Wed...
Back in PerthA friend asked me whether I missed Pe...
I hate saying goodbye!I love coming back home but ...
Mum’s birthdayThe reason for staying in Germany un...
Australia Day and comet McNaughtAustralia Day is c...
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(100)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
My Blog List
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Links
Current local time in Perth
Weather forecast for Perth
1 Euro = 1.65 Australian Dollar
1 Australian Dollar = 0.60 Euro
No comments:
Post a Comment