Thursday, 19 July 2007

Business Class Cinema

We went to see Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix last night. But I don't know what I liked more the movie or the actual cinema :-) Because we went to one of the Gold Class cinemas. Tickets usually cost about $A35 but we got them for 10 bucks, including a $A20 food vouchers!!! And looking at the menu we actual needed that :-)
It was great! It felt like travelling business class :-) When you gon into the gold class section there is a little bar where you order food. So we ordered antipasto platter for about 7.30 and wine for about 8.00pm. We were escorted to our seats and shared a big cinema with just 30 other people or so. I actually though that the screen would be quite small but it was massive!! The move started without any adds which was a bit of a pity because I quite like them. And the chairs were so comfy!! You only had to press a little button on the side and the chair started leaning back and a foot rest came up – just great! During the movie waitress came around and served the ordered food on the little table between the chairs. After the movie we didn't wanna leave it was all too good!
But I am spoilt now and the next time we go to a 'normal' cinema the chairs will be too hard and uncomfortable, the person in front of me will be too tale and the people around us will be too noise ;-)

No comments: