Thursday Night Out
We went out on Thursday night and caught up with some friends. First Ian and I met at the
Belgian Beer Pub in the city – a really great place if you like good beer. And I like one of the signs saying
“You will like our food even if you don’t like Brussels“ – and I hate Brussels sprouts!! ;-)
Afterwards we went to see
Macbeth in
Her Majesty Theatre in the city together with some friends. I haven’t been to the theatre for ages, so I really enjoyed this play. Even though I was pretty tired after work but the play was interesting enough so I didn’t fall asleep ;-)
It was actually really good. I quite liked the way they moved from one scene to the other. All the actors were on stage nearly all the time. They were either acting in the middle or standing / sitting motionless oneither side where they blended in with the sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment