The perfect shower
I actually managed to ride to uni for the last 3 weeks - but only once a week, because it takes me about an hour to ride the 22km! We have a shower just around the corner from my office on the same floor, which is really quite convenient. BUT... this is a male/female shower. Just a small room, more like a walk-in-wardrobe, no windows, a shower and a small bench. And it STINKS!! It is not too bad when you are the first one in the morning, but once the floor / walls get wet... it is really bad!!
But last week I found a shower map of our campus, showing the locations of all the showers on campus :-) So I found this female only staff shower!!! It is a biggish room with toilet, shower and sink - and I can lock the whole room!! It is great, just like a private bathroom :-) It doesn't smell and I don't need to be afraid of catching something when touching the walls accidentally ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment