A Happy Blog
When friends from Germany read my blog they sometimes ask me whether everything here in Perth is really soo happy and whether my live is really so great :) well...
Of course my live here can't always be that happy. Like the other day when we went to the concert. Ian came home at 6pm - shower, change... we grabbed a few things for our picnic and rushed to the concert. We arrived 6.30pm, just in time for the first song. But we were still stressed, hungry, there wasn't much room for the picnic, we spilt wine, I blotted my new trousers,... so I didn't really enjoy the first half an hour or so.
But I don't like writing about how stressed we are or about all the little bad things that happened to us. Just like I don't want to remember them! The concert was great, we had a really lovely time - watching the sun set behind the stage and listening to great musicians! That's what I would like to remember!
So yes, live here in Perth, as far as I remember, is pretty happy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment