Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Web Cam Connection

A gave my parents a web cam for Christmas last year. I thought this way we are a bit more connected since they can also see what I am doing and I can see what they are up to. Much more personal or intimate than just talking on the phone.
So it was my Mum's birthday this week and my Dad was soo cute :-) He set up the birthday table with a candle, a big bunch of flowers and lots of presents directly next to his computer, ie. the web cam. So I was there with them when my Mum unwrapped her presents and could see her face when she opened the package that I sent her. It was really really nice and I enjoyed it so much! Much better than just giving her a call.
But since we got the web cam working I am called nearly every day now - I just hope this initial enthusiasm will die off a bit ;-)

No comments: