Tuesday, 19 August 2008

I love dishwashers!

The last 2 years we've been living happily without a dishwasher. In fact I was the dishwasher - but for a 2 person house hold this is not such a big deal. The only time when I would have loved to have a dishwasher was when we had friends over for dinner. All the glasses, plates, cutlery, pots and pans would keep us occupied for quite a while the next morning :-(
But the house that we are house sitting at the moment comes with a dishwasher :-) So we had friends over for dinner on Monday night. It was a really nice evening with lots of food, wine and great company. We had entrée, main and dessert and after dinner all the dishes magically disappeared in the dishwasher. What a great invention. I am so looking forward to having a dishwasher once our place is renovated!

No comments: