Scooter Stories - The ChokeI just found out how important the choke on my scooter is - because it stopped working. The scooter was getting harder to start in the mornings, so I took it to the mechanics. They just cleaned the choke and said I should try whether this fixed it. But well... it didn't. Every morning it takes either ages to start or if it starts straight away, I need to keep revving the engine so it doesn't stall immediately. And this is quite tricky because I have to do this for the first 10 min. or so. And if I need to brake or even stop I would brake with one hand and keep the revs up with the other - no this isn't good for the scooter nor for my safety. So I took it back to the mechanics today. They put a new choke in but this still didn't fix it :-( So I am riding a hire scooter now and hoping that they will fix my little scooter soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment