Wednesday, 14 June 2006

Mysterious flowers
When I came home last night I found a very nice bunch of flowers (lovely fragrant orchids) just in front of the door. The card was addressed to me but there was no sender. But I was pretty sure that Ian would have sent them to me. He did this a couple of times in the past already and hasn't done it for a while.
So when Ian came back from work I gave him a big hug and wanted to thank him for the lovely flowers... but he didn't order it...
So I phoned the florist this morning and asked who the sender is. But they just knew that it was an Interflora (Fleurop in Europe) order from Germany with no sender and no message...
I mean it is my birthday next week Tuesday but why did I get these mysterious flowers exactly one week before my birthday?
So if anyone knows who the flowers are from please let me know!!! ... because they are really lovely!!

1 comment:

Annika said...

Addition:
My Mum sent me these flowers. But they should have arrived on my actual birthday (20.06.) but Fleurop in Germany mixed the date up :-(
So unfortunately no mysterious friend :-)