The weekend in short…
Really funny and unusual movie, a bit like a documentary, low budget movie – but really good!
“Makeover” at the BodyShop.
I got this gift voucher from Ian for my birthday. It included a “makeover”, which is a bit like a make-up course where they make your make-up and teach you some tricks. The voucher also included 50 bugs to spend on make-up which was even better :-)
Yummy seafood paella at a friends place!
“Antikörper” (Antibodies) – Perth International Film Fesstial (http://www.revelationfilmfest.org/index.cfm?objectid=FD3CAB56-65BF-EBC1-200107417E7F5BA5&navid=D9761779-C09F-1F3C-C809B0FDEF313ED9)
Again a really good thriller! And it was in German!!! And the movie also played in a nice little village in Thüringen, which is where I come from! It really felt a bit like home :-)
Riding 40km on a road racing bike around the river in
Yes, one of them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_bicycle
I am still sore today… ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment