Tuesday, 4 July 2006

Where do I live ...
My parents asked me that the other day after I showed them Google Maps.
And so here you are:
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=274653
Just click on that link and you will find the route to uni that I take everyday on my little scooter. It starts at the house in North Fremantle where Ian and I live and ends at Curtin University.

This is an overview of where I exactly live in Perth. The Curtin University is about 20km away from there.

Every morning I drive along the river and enjoy the view over Perth city and the luxurious villas built along there.




A close view of our house on the left. It is just 200m to the river!!

A close view of the New Technologies building at Curtin where I work. My office is right at the corner of the building on the top (4th) floor.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do we swim...

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=278915

the Ulm crew (Uli, Markus "Hähnchen", Markus, Stefan, Frank, Kia, Ute, Marcel)

:-)

Annika said...

Oh, I am jealously!!
I would really love to go swimming in a fresh water lake when the outside temperatures are up to 30C.
We have up to 20C at the moment and people started wearing gloves and winter coats.
But in summer time we can go swimming in the river, just a 5 min. walk from where we live.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=280882
It is a very small beach but it is enough to refresh oneself. And I suppose it is one of the cleanest sections of the river.