anni down under
Monday, 28 August 2006
The day after....
Today, the day after the 12km run …. I am SOOOOO sore!!! I don’t walk anymore – it is more a hobbling or limping ;-) But I am proud of that!! It is a hard earned soreness :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's me
Annika
Perth, WA, Australia
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(190)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(163)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(100)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(16)
The day after....Today, the day after the 12km run...
City to Surf - I DID IT!!We got up really early a...
Today is Daffodil Day!Various Cancer Societies aro...
I did it!!!I really did it! Last night!! I registe...
No sleep…Our neighbour is going through a divorce....
SupervisingEvery Tuesday morning I have a meeting ...
The weekend in short…Video night at a friends plac...
In memory of a duckThis little duck was accidental...
Peter alias geriatric1927That guy is just cool! He...
Class ReunionWe are having our first class reunion...
Hast Du eine Tochter haesslich und schlau-schicke ...
My First Honours StudentI 'got' my f...
Today is Census Night"The Census is the largest st...
Ian Back Home Ian is finally back home after 2...
Rock Climbing Last week I went indoor rock cli...
Home AloneDid I mention that this is the second we...
►
July
(16)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
My Blog List
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Links
Current local time in Perth
Weather forecast for Perth
1 Euro = 1.65 Australian Dollar
1 Australian Dollar = 0.60 Euro
No comments:
Post a Comment