Home AloneDid I mention that this is the second week that I am home alone?!
Ian went to a wedding in
London 2 weekends ago and I had to stay here :-( [No, this is not because his family doesn’t like me ;-) but I just can’t effort it…]
I miss him! The house is really lonely without him, the bed is sooo cold and all the noises I hear now that he is not here are quite scary! And why do I have to get sick NOW that he is not here?! Oh, maybe I am sick because he is not here…
Ian finally gave me a call yesterday! He went hiking for a week in the French Alps and is now back in
London. The hike was really good he said but also quite tough – really hot and lots of thunderstorms and lightning.
I am sooo glad that he will be back next Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment