Monday, 7 May 2007

Busy Weekend

I made lime marmalade again. But this time I added some ginger and we are looking forward to taste this lime-ginger-marmalade creation :-) Ian also harvested the very last limes of our little lime tree. I think altogether we got about 16kg of limes from this tree!

On Saturday night I was out in Freo with some girls from uni. And we were so proud when we got a stamp at the entrance of a pub saying “ID checked”. I mean we are all mid 20 but apparently we still look like under 18 ;-)

It is quite a routine now to do a bike ride around the river (40km) on Sunday morning and have breakfast in a nice café afterwards. And I am really getting better and better. The saddle doesn’t hurt that much anymore and my condition increased as well :-)

The last activity on the weekend was paving. We paved about 1 sqm in front of the door where my new scooter is going to be parked. After that we really earned the BBQ beef steak and prawns at a friends place :)

No comments: