Sunday, 17 June 2007

Busy weekend

I started training for the City to Surf again. Just like last year I am going to do the 12km run from the city t o the beach. So after doing a couple of 3km runs in the last 2 weeks I increased the distance to 5km on Saturday. I am still stretching and pausing in between but there are still 2 months to train :-)
Saturday night we’ve been out for a birthday party of a friend of mine. She is from Naumburg (about 30km from my home town) ;-) but she lives here in Perth now.
We went to the Brisbane Hotel which is a really nice pub in North Perth. I had a really good time and practised my German a lot ;-)
Sunday morning we went for a ride around the river (40km) and had a lovely breakfast right next to the river in a little cafĂ©. In the afternoon friends invited us for their maiden trip. So we had champagne and nibbles on their new boat while cruising up and down the river – marvellous :-)


And we even saw dolphins!

No comments: