Monday, 25 June 2007

Quiet weekend

It is winter now and the weather changed from warm and sunny to cold, rainy and stormy. So our weekends are much quieter now.
On Friday we went to a friends place, ordered pizza and watched “Team America”. What a great movie!! I mean I liked marionettes when I was a kid and I loved to watch the “Augsburger Puppenkiste”, but this is more the adult version ;-)

This is the trailer of “Team America

This is a short scene of “Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer” from the “Augsburger Puppenkiste”.

On Saturday we went to see “Shrek the Third But it was rather disappointing. Not near as funny as the first or the second. I don’t think it is worth watching in the cinema.
On Sunday we had friends over for dinner. We cooked Kassler with mushrooms, asparagus and sweet potatoes – a good mixture of German and Australian cuisine :-)
And I made “Russischen Zupfkuchen” for dessert. But somehow it took a long time to cook and by the time the middle wasn’t liquid anymore, the top was much too brown already ;-) But it still tasted alright.

No comments: