Thursday, 16 August 2007

2 flight tickets

A friend of mine once told me that you should always have at least 2 more flight tickets, i.e. 2 more holidays booked, otherwise work gets much too stressful and you don't have anything to look forward to. ;-) So we finally have 2 more flights / holidays to look forward to!! The first one will be in the beginning of December. We will fly to Queenstown and do the Milford Track, one of the most famous walking tracks in the world, and the Routeburn Track. I am really looking forward to this, I saw the pictures and they look fantastic!
The second ticket will get us both back to Germany for Christmas and the ski trip in France is already in its planning stage. So I am highly motivated at the moment to finish my current project until then! :-)

No comments: