Did you ever wonder where the rainbow ends? I did! I always wanted to be at one end of the rainbow… and the other day I was…
We have really patchy weather at the moment. This means rain and sunshine change literally every 5 minutes. And so the other day we even had rain and sunshine at the same time – this was really weird! It was raining down from this small dark cloud above us but around this cloud was nothing but clear blue sky. So it rained while the sun was shining and a rainbow formed in front of clear blue sky and in front of this tree. I never saw a rainbow in front of something else – I usually see them far away at the horizon. But that day this rainbow ended just outside my office, in the middle of the lawn, behind this little building and in front of this tree. It was really beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment