Toy Shop for Men
Imagine when you were a child and how great it was to visit these huge toy shops with aisles and aisles of brand new toys. I think this is what men feel when visiting the WA Wood Show – Ian probably does :-) He went there with his father and spent about 4h or so exploring all these fantastic, new, I-must-have wood working tools – he also spent a fair, fair, fair bit of money, too!
Anyway the plan was that his dad would come to our place and they drive there together and I have some Annika-time to do stuff. But his dad was late and his mum came along as well. So when they arrived they quickly shuffled cars and off they were. Well... and I was standing in the garden with his mum and didn't quite know what to do. It was probably a very funny situation for both of us :-) In the end we had a nice afternoon together, sitting in the garden, chatting, having lunch,... but I also got these comments of her saying “I wonder whether Ian will ever have kids” - I choose to ignore this comment of hers and change the subject ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment