Dentist
Since Ian couldn't remember the last time he saw a dentist and my last visit is 12 months ago we (or better I) decided to check out the new dentist just around the corner from us. We had a flyer in the mail advertising a free electric tooth brush with every first visit :-)
So we went their on Tuesday and since they just opened on Monday we must have been one of the first customers if not the very first.
So everything was brand new. The chair and equipment came from Germany - according to the dentist the best in the world :-) :-) :-) I think I will go back there then :-) And we could wait for each other in the relaxation room equipped with a massage chair and a TV. Bloody great!
I had my teeth x-rayed. I still remember the very first time my teeth were x-rayed. I had to wear a really heavy "lead coat", some bulky panels were placed next to my head and everyone left the room while I had to sit still for several minutes. A couple of years later I think I didn't have to wear the coat any more but the x-ray machine was still in a separate room and I still had to sit still for quite a while. And in either cases I would have to wait about a week or so for the results.
But when my teeth were x-rayed this time he just put a little black disc in my mouth and a the x-ray emitting thing was aligned with my cheeks. It took literally 1sec. and the digital x-ray popped up on the computer screen. Ha! That's German technology ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment