
PigeonholePigeonhole is the name of Johann's little quirky shop, full of hidden treasure, fashion & gifts, art | life | design. He opened this shop on his 25th birthday this Saturday. So I went there to say happy birthday and to catch up with him as I haven't seen him for ages.
When I first came to Perth in Sept. 2004 I was looking for a place to stay for the next 6 months. And after just one week I found this nice furnished room in 2 Edward Street, literally a 2min. walk from my lab at UWA - it was great! This was Johann's house back then and there were also Mark and Shaun - the two Canadians. I had a really good time sharing a house with them! Even my mum and dad lived there for a couple of days :-)
Johann started his jewellery business back then already and I was very happy to see that after selling his jewellery across the whole world he is now opening his first own shop! I wish him all the best for this!
The official shop opening is the coming Sat 13 October 2007. The shop opens at 11am and closes at midnight!
Evening festivities kick off around 7pm with a little catwalk preview at 8pm displaying the West Australian debut of boys' and girls' threads from Ivana Helsinki and Dusty (Finland), Mine (London), Helena Fredrikkson (NY), Whyzseck and Ulterior Motive (Sweden) and Extinct (Melbourne). Taste test some brand spankin new organic teas courtesy of ORACLE from Sydney along with some smooth local wines and tasty homemade treats.

No comments:
Post a Comment