My famous little scooterI received a little package from my parents this year for children's day (1st of June). It's great! - it doesn't matter how old I am, I will always be my parents child and thus get something for children's day :-)
So this year I got a little German number plate with my name written on it, which I HAD to put on my scooter!! My scooter just has an ordinary number plate because custom made plates are quite expensive (see here)! But now, after Ian mounted my new 'Annika' plate I have both - and I hope the cops won't mind ;-)
Anyway, yesterday we went out for dinner with a some of friends and friends of them. I was introduced to them and got the following reaction: "Oh, you are Annika! I saw you riding your scooter. It is really a beautiful looking little scooter."
And this is not the first time this happened! Friends already told me that friends of them saw a really nice little scooter with 'Annika' written on it :-) So it looks like my scooter is quite well-known already :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment