Girls WeekendThis weekend was full of girls stuff :-) I went out for a girls-only-night on Saturday and it even happened to be a German-girls-only-night. We had dinner in a funky little Indian restaurant called "2 Fat Indians". The name actually made us going there. But it was worthwhile, the food was really good. And this afternoon I went to a friends "Baby Shower" - actually my first one ever. She is 8 months pregnant and a bunch of her girl friends gathered for a nice afternoon with (German!!) cake and lots of talking about babies :-) We also gave her lots of cute little baby presents. One of the girls there actually gave birth to a baby girl about 6 weeks ago. So we all had a go holding her :-)
Ian on the other hand did lots of boys stuff this weekend which included wood working and a triathlon on Sunday morning. But hopefully by next year I will be able to do the triathlon together with him.

1 comment:
How cute ;)
And I am just thinking about you and Ian getting married next year...what about something cute for you two???? Actually you look good and pretty holding that little baby ;)...
I am not saying anything but...well when will it be you being pregnant? ;)
hugs and kisses, Schnattchen :)
Post a Comment