Bike Ride to Uni
Yes, I did it again! I rode to uni on my road bike, which takes me just over 1h. I actually managed to do this once a week for the last few weeks, of which I am quite proud ;-) But since it takes me more than 1h, I am rather reluctant to do this more often - I just don't like getting up even earlier in the mornings.
But yesterday I fell off my bike :-( While approaching a traffic light I couldn't decide whether to stop or not and as I slowed down.... and eventually stopped... there was suddenly not enough time to get off those ---ing click-in-pedals. So yes, I just *plunk* fell over :-( It must have been really funny for people watching me though ;-) So when I came home the first thing Ian asked was 'Are you ok?!'. But after I said 'yes', he was more concerned about the scratches and missing bits on the bike ;-)

1 comment:
I hope you are okay after your accident. You should be more careful. Well, I think I sound like your mom. =)
I should start writing on my own blog again. I am sorry for being so lazy in the last ... oh my god a whole year ...
By the way, just in case I've never said that, thank you for all the funny and interesting storys from your life in australia. It is so great!!! So thanks a lot hon.
Keep in touch!
Big kiss and hug,
Anja
PS: Good luck for finding the right dress for your wedding. I cross the fingers for you!
Post a Comment