German Film Festival
This years Festival of German Films in Australia takes place from 16 - 27 April, unless you live in the country or in Perth! We only got to see 10 out of 22 film!! And each film was only shown once - sometimes it sucks to live in the most remote city in the world ;-)
But nonetheless I was looking forward to watch a German film in the cinema again. But we picked this one: "Latebloomers" - a Swiss German film, which meant that I had to read the subtitles as well because I just couldn't understand them ;-)
The film was really lovely! A real feel good film without being one of those kitschy Hollywood movies. It is about an old lady who opens a lingerie shop in a small village in the Swiss Alps and the trouble that this causes. As I said really great film, feel good but still quite realistic.

No comments:
Post a Comment