Wedding Dresses
I went shopping for a wedding dress today! For the first time! I was so excited! I also had moral support and helpful advice from a friend from uni. She is getting married this year already. So we checked out the shops in the city and I tried dresses on in 2 shops only but 4h went by soo quickly!
So far I haven't found THE dress yet and I think it will take me quite a while - there is just too much choice! But I am lucky that I started looking now because I just found out that it will take about 6 months to order and then alternate the dress.
Each shop only stocks one size of each dress which means that when trying the dresses on they are either too small or, as in my case, need lots of pins to be tightened in the back. But I had actually one dress that fitted perfectly and it was really great wearing it :-) Can't wait to find THE dress ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment