German Girls Night Out... in a wedding dress shop ;-) I invited a couple of German girl friends along to help me choosing a wedding dress. It was such a great night and we had so much fun! They chose sooo many dresses and I tried them all on! And while prancing in front of them, each dress got comments ranging from 'beautiful' to 'no go',
because 6 girls - 6 different opinions/styles/tastes :-) After a while they also found out that you could take the wigs of the mannequins - but have a look at the pictures yourself :-) Fortunately the owner was quite relaxed about 7 crazy German girls capturing her bridal shop ;-)
So far I can only narrow it down to the colour - ivory (I am too pale to wear white). In the shop I actually quite liked the big princess dresses, because there is probably only one day in your live when you can actually wear such a dress! But when I asked Ian whether he had a preference for some sort of wedding dress he said: 'No, not really... As long as it is not a big fluffy princess style one' - well... makes my decision a bit easier I guess ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment