Sunday, 22 June 2008

My perfect wedding dress

The marathon is over! I found my perfect wedding dress! Together with 3 friends I went to bridal shop number 9 and 10 on my list. After 1,5h in shop number 9 I was about 80% certain that I found my dress. But still wanted to have a look at shop number 10 before I decided. I really liked the shop assistant there. She was helpful, not pushy and asked me to tell her my absolutely honest opinion since she would do the same. I only had to try on one single dress - my dress :-) And like girls told me before - "You know when you found the right dress." - I knew :-) I just love this dress! It didn't take me long at all to decide this :-) For the rest of the day I just walked around with this big smile on my face - I was so happy!
We finished this girlie day by watching "Sex and the city" in the cinema. What a fantastic chick flick - I loved it.

No comments: