Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Wedding Expo

I went to the bridal expo last weekend together with a couple of girl friends. I was manly interested in seeing different wedding dress designs rather than all the other stuff like flowers, music / DJ, ... since we are marrying in Germany anyway.
I got some more ideas and saw some interesting designs which I am going to try on in the next couple of weeks. But there are two things that I noticed:
  1. I took part in a raffle to win a wedding dress and I had to tick the second last age group box! Am I really that old?! Compared to a lot of Australians I probably am, they all seem to marry in their EARLY twenties *gosh*
  2. There was a stall where young couples could inform themselves about buying a house. Apart from marrying very young many Australians are also trying to buy a house in their mid 20's! The attitude in Germany is completely different.

No comments: