After I survived the dentist, the shark and the bees I am looking forward to a very busy and exciting 2009. It will be a year full of positive changes and challenges for us and I am looking forward to conquer them all :-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish you a happy new year with a lot of joy and that the sun will always shine for you! Stephanie
I also wish you all the best for 2009. A nice and gorgeous wedding, success in your PhD, health, pleasure and love .... I know I am sometimes lazy in writing emails. But I think a lot of you! I am very happy for you Annika!
Take care and come and visit Munich. =) You and Ian have always a place to stay here!
2 comments:
I wish you a happy new year with a lot of joy and that the sun will always shine for you!
Stephanie
I also wish you all the best for 2009. A nice and gorgeous wedding, success in your PhD, health, pleasure and love .... I know I am sometimes lazy in writing emails. But I think a lot of you! I am very happy for you Annika!
Take care and come and visit Munich. =) You and Ian have always a place to stay here!
XXX, Anja
Post a Comment