Not Allergic to Bees
The other day we were waiting for friends when I saw this tree that look like an ideal tree to climb while killing some time. Coming closer to the tree I saw that the inside of the trunk was burned and I wondered whether the whole trunk would be hollow. So I got very close and peeked into the hollow trunk. My next thought was "OH SHIT!!" The trunk was a bee hive! But my sudden retreat was too late one of the bees had already stung my forehead. Another bee got caught in my hair, so this continuous buzzing next to my face made me thing the whole hive is after me now. I panicked and ran around like a headless chicken until Ian calmed me down ;-) Anyway, the good thing is - I am NOT allergic to bees and there is only one way to find out, right?!

No comments:
Post a Comment