Friday, 26 December 2008

Post Christmas Thoughts

We had a very relaxed and quite Christmas - just what we needed! We slept and ate a lot and just enjoyed doing nothing. We had soo much food! Potato salad and German sausages on Christmas Eve, crayfish, prawns and scallops for lunch on Christmas Day and a big roast turkey for dinner.
When I thought about Christmas in Perth I was hoping to go to the beach in the morning. But in the end I wasn't too disappointed that I couldn't because it was quite windy and cold at the beach in the morning. And with temperatures around 28C it was a rather "cold" Christmas compared to previous years. Plus Ian's parents have a pool where we went for a swim.
But the most rememberable thing this Christmas was the phone call from my parents. They set their alarm clock to 2am in the morning, so they could give me a call on Christmas morning - that was sooo sweet! I didn't expect this at all. I felt really special and loved. Thank you!

No comments: