Coffee induced insomniaI usually don’t drink coffee, especially not late at night. But the other day we went to see some friends we haven’t seen for a while. And they make really good coffee - freshly grinded beans, coffee plunger – yummy!
But it was
9pm at night when I drank 2 big cups of coffee… so when we went to bed I was lying there and thinking “I am AWAKE!!!” I was lying there with my eyes wide open and thinking about what to do… couldn’t read, the light would have waken Ian up who was sleeping peacefully next to me already…. So I ended up watching him sleeping :-) Eventually he turned and squinted at me. I think I scared him a bit when I stared at him because he just mumbled “what?!” “Sorry, I am just bored!” :-)
But I managed to fall asleep eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment