The weekend started off very good…
My weekend actually started on Thursday already :-) I went shopping with a friend from uni. I haven’t been shopping for a long time! So we two girls visited every single shop in the city in order to find the best Christmas presents for our families. It was so nice! Girls just love shopping ;-)
On Friday I left uni early after lunch because I hade to prepare the dinner. We invited two other couples – a German/German and a German/Australian couple – over for dinner. So we sat outside in our front garden (actually the nicest part of the house at the moment ;-) ) and ate our way through entrée, main and dessert – yum! It was a really lovely evening, we enjoyed each others company and enjoyed eating, chatting and drinking :-)
The Christmas shopping on Thursday made me feel like more shopping – I haven’t been shopping for new clothes for ages!! And while walking across the Freo markets I saw this beautiful designer skirt and top! I tried it one, Ian said ‘yes’ and so I bought it!
The Saturday ended with our first visit at the Somerville outdoor cinema this year. As it is tradition we packed our little picnic back and sat in front of the big screen to have dinner. Then we watched “Infamous”, a really good movie about the writer Truman Capote. But it was kind of weird seeing Daniel Craig (the new James Bond) playing a gay guy and kissing other men…

So far the weekend was pretty good! But what can you see on the picture on the right? Nothing?! Correct! This is the place next to our front door where my scooter is usually parked… YES, they

nicked it last night!!! When Ian got up at
7am this morning to go swimming my lovely little green scooter was gone! Even though we leave windows and doors open (but locked) during the night we didn’t hear a think!! And the scooter was parked right next to the front door! So as you can imagine I was pretty unhappy this morning and still am… but in the end it is ‘only’ money…maybe they find it…
So if you see a cute little mint-green scooter (license plate: 1CA524), please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment