Friday, 15 December 2006

I am excited!!

I am flying home tomorrow! I can’t wait to see all my family and friends again!
But before I arrive in Frankfurt I am going to make a little stop-over in Singapore. A friend of mine from uni will be there as well. He is visiting his family. So we are going to meet and he will give me a little insider tour :-)
But right now I am very busy packing all my stuff! I am afraid the suitcase will be much too small or I bought far too many Christmas presents :-)
We started this day already very relaxed! Ian took half a day off and we went for breakfast to this lovely restaurant directly on the beach in North Cottesloe. It was a beautiful morning! The ocean was totally flat and had this amazing colour!
When Ian comes back from work we will have our first little Christmas! Because we will both spend Christmas with our families in Germany and Australia respectively, we decided to exchange presents today, so we don’t need to take them to Germany and back.

No comments: