

I was already pretty tired when I arrived at the zoo and so I kind of ran through the whole park aimlessly for 2h. But nonetheless it was good! The landscape designer did a really good job. The animal enclosures look very nice and natural – I just hope the animals think this as well… because after all it is just a zoo. So you also see small and poxy cages with animals walking around in circles like they are crazy. And of course there are huge souvenir shops trying to sell EVERYTHING! :-)

After dinner at Bongo Burgers I visited the Night Safari as well. After sunset you can see night active animals in another zoo next to Singapore Zoo. Visitors are driven through the park in small trains while a ranger comments on the animals. The ranger asked a couple of times to be very quite so not disturb the animals but somehow Asian people don’t understand that… they were happily chatting along and it wasn’t like whispering or so… But apart from that the tour was very good. All the animals had dinner so they were exactly at the spots where we could see them :-) The “Creatures of the night show” in the end was also quite entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment