Thursday, 17 May 2007

Remember: Read the movie critics carefully!

A had a really good day a uni on Wednesday, so we decided to go out that night. A couple of days ago we saw the shorts for “28 weeks later” and Ian really wanted to see it. The shorts looked like just another SciFi movie like the “Outbreak” where a virus spreads and kills the whole population.
But I should have read the critics more carefully! Because this virus turned everyone in man-eating human zombies! And so after 20min. or so I could see the gore anymore and didn’t wanna hear those bloodcurdling screams anymore (as my eyes were closed most of the time anyways). This movie was really disturbing!! Or I am just too soft for this because it was rated MA (15 years and over)!!
Anyway I will make sure I read the critics more carefully from now on because I just don’t wanna see this type of movies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annika,
I think we should give you our "family" recipe for it...from time to time we are making the soljanka here as well ;) A bit like home, isn't it?
But due to "operational problems" we haven't done it in the last time because we couldn't find a pot which is big enough ;)

Just give me a hint and I'll get you the recipe.

Anonymous said...

by the way, Katja ;)