Sheep Shit!We live very close to the port in Fremantle. So, on my daily ride to Curtin I share the first kilometer with all the trucks going to and from the port. Some carry containers from Germany (saying Hamburg Süd :-) ) or from other various parts of the world. But because Australia also exports lots of (alive!!) sheep to Middle Eastern countries we get lots of sheep trucks. These poor sheep are stacked up and squeezed into 4 stories.
So this morning I could already smell that sheep trucks were going from and to the port. This means I need to be careful where on the lane I ride. I don't want to ride through sheep shit!! But the worst thing is riding behind a truck – I always make sure I am as far away as possible from these trucks. Because these sheep also pee and when the truck is moving at the same time this might be carried all over the place... ;-) So every time you see a sheep truck coming and you are not inside a car, try to get out of its way or you might get a golden shower ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment